Monday 27 August 2012

EDM#42 Draw something you are thankful for

I am thankful for our nights at home in front of the TV, always partly covered by hubby's feet. I am thankful for our harmony, for the dreams that we share, for my dreams that he accepts and encourages, for his dreams that are full of poetry. I am also thankful for my sense of humour and my eternal curiosity. I have a fun life, made of little things, big things, exciting things, frustrating things. I have a past and a future, where I spend most of my time. I have a present where I draw, doodle, photograph, write, in the here and now, for the here and now. In the present I always feel cold or hot, thirsty, strange, vulnerable. But when I do my art, I feel only the the fun of discovering how my eye & hand help each other see the world.

No comments: